Monday, January 5, 2009

Not much here...

Had to go back to work today. I was kind of getting used to half weeks!! Anyway, I got alot done while being off. All the decorations came down and were all put away in the attic. (Note to self: We doNOT need anymore x-mas decorations) I also organized all of my pictures from COnnor's birth on. Quite an acomplishment I must say. They are all organized in the computer and in order in the boxes. Now I can get busy scrapping. Chris bought me a scrapping toy for x-mas and I haven't gotten to use it because I was overwhelmed with pictures. Now that it's done, I should be able to get somewhere.

I am pooped. I did the WiiFit for an hour today. It really is a fun way to be active. Connor was playing right beside me, it was cute!! My leg/rear is still bothering from my either pulled hamstring or Sciatic nerve. It had gotten much better and the yoga has really help stretchmu muscles out. Hopefully, I will be at the gym this week. I was all geared up for a healthier "Me"!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great job on the WiiFit. Awesome job on the photos I did frame her card.

dana said...

ohh do you want to run with me, I am off to the gym this am at 510!