Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas...

We set the tripod up for a family picture. Not too bad.

My dad's hands hard at work putting Connor's wheelbarrow together. For those of you who know my dad know that these hands have put to use a lot over the years.

I just love this picture of Connor in his new Speedracer hat and fleece jacket. I've been playing with my camera a lot lately and using it on Manual mode.

Christmas was great, totally uneventful, which is unheard of. We had six shifts of family, but it all turned out ok. Connor got a TON of gifts, we are still trying to find a place for everything. Some of his favorites are his camper, wheelbarrow, and toolbench. Some things have not even ventured out of the boxes yet, we will save those for later. We still have one more Christmas tomorrow since my brother was in Chicago.

1 comment:

Highland Hussy said...

wow, Connor has beautiful eyes! How old is he now? It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! any snow?