Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wow!!

Three days in a row!!! I can't believe it. No pictures tonight though. I have ALL of my presents wrapped. I've finally gotten rid of a lot of paper, considering I usually buy each year and never seem to run out. I'm sure I will go out after work tomorrow and find a few other things to buy, as if I don't buy enough for my boy. I tell ya, we will need to get a bigger house after all is said and done.

We have busy days ahead of us. Tomorrow we get off work at noon. Woo Hoo!! We will stop by and see grandma at the assisted living home. Tomorrow night, we really don't have anything planned but church. We usually do dinner are g-mas, but obviously we can't this year.

Christmas day is our hectic day. Chris' mom is coming over in the am. We then go to my mom and dad's, Chris' g-mas, Chris's dad's, and maybe his aunt's. Whew, that's a mouthfull just saying it. We do have off work on Friday, which is super nice!! I plan to work on my organizing. I may just want to do nothingh though, so we'll see.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

SOunds like a crazy day now you need to talk someone int o having something christmas eve, if you aren't going to be able to goto your gma's anymore.