Monday, December 22, 2008

New pics

The first is a pic of Connor at breakfast with Santa. He was freaked out when Santa came in and Chris held Connor next to Santa. Connor then, watched a few kids sit next to Santa and he walked right up on his own and sat in Santa's chair. I was completely surprised, considering last year was a no go with Santa. He screamed the whole time. Connor is just a child to do things on his own terms. We didn't make him, but he did it all on his own.
Connor's first "real" person that he drew on his Magna Doodle. He has been drawng shapes and lines for a while now, but he's got the concept of drawing people now with all the works. (Even a beard)
There was a beautiful sunset the other day and I grabbed the camera and took this from my front door. I don't think it turned out too bad considering I didn't mess with the settings much, but I did take it on manual mode. Yay!!!




I have finally had the chance to update some photos.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the sunset. Looks like a frosty santa with the beard.

dana said...

great sunset,don't see too many of those with it dreary and dark in the weather.