Thursday, January 8, 2009

So, my last post

stated by saying that I hoped to be going to the gym this week. Well I have been on the WiiFit for an hour on Mon, the gym Tues & Wed, tonight WiiFit for an hour. I am loving this!! I already feel better. I actually look forward to working out. I have never felt this way before. I like the Wiifit because it breaks up the monotenous workouts at the gym. Of course it is not as strenuous, but I am still moving. They even have a free step which you can step to the beat while watching TV. Pretty cool huh? I wish I would have started this long ago, but there is no better time than the present. To a new ME!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Great Job Jen! We are buying a Wii very soon...and I can't wait!

Stephanie said...

Great Job. I am glad you are getting back on the wagon. I know you can do it!! You are one of the most determined people I know.