Friday, January 9, 2009

Five days in a row

I have worked out five days in a row. I even went to the gym tonight, on a Friday!!! Can you believe it???? I have never in my life done that before. I am feeling great, and think about working out a lot. Today, after doing the elipitcal, we went to the family night at the YMCA and swam in the pool. After that, we had ice cream at Dairy Queen, bad I know. I felt so bad, I came home and did 30 min on WiiFit.

All of this motivation that I have is great, but I need to work on my eating habits. I have managed to do better for breakfast and lunch, but dinner has been tough. I think I have been burning so many calories, that I am STARVING....when that happens, I make terrible choices.

GOAL FOR NEXT WEEK: Make better eating choices.

TO THE NEW ME!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I have my alarm set on my phone for 10 and 2 to remind me to eat something and I have an apple clemetines and a banana to choose from, makes it a bit easier and I am less hunrgy at the end of the day.