Saturday, April 26, 2008

No pictures, but alot have been taken.

Today we went to Ashley's track meet. She won first place in the hurdles and in all three relays she participated in. That girl is AWESOME!! I never in my life would think of her being so good at the hurdles, but she just glides over them with such grace.

Funny story, Ashley and her friend Jackie were standing next to some other runners at a meet, and the other school asked what kind of track Ashley's school had. She said the street!!! (They really don't have a track to practice on) The other schools probably thought, "not much competition here, these girls are gonna stink". Needless to say Ashley and Jackie, SMOKED them!! I guess those poor kids who have to run in the street have an advantage!

I'm glad I went, I took tons of pictures. My sister kept my camera today so she could take some at the awards ceremony. She will get it back to me tomorrow so I will post some shots.

No comments: