Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm Back!!

Connor found lots of puddles as we were walking out to the car at Jan's house. She said he wanted to go out all day so he could wear his new rain boots and coat! He was so went when we left, I couldn't tell if he had an accident in his pants!!


For those of you who have not seen our new Dining room furniture, here it is. No, I don't still have my Easter decorations out, this picture was taken a while ago.
Below is a picture I took with my new lens I got today. I bought it used from a SJ gal for 50 bucks! It's a Canon zoom lens 75-300mm. It's quite heavy, but I love it!



The computer room is cleaned out, and I am ready to getting scrapping after my purchases at the scrapbooking fair!! Woo Hoo!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the furniture and the walls look GREAT! I love little boys playing in the rain...its the greatest. Awesome picture with your new lense. Lol you scored an awesome deal from Kayla girl.

Is Tina going back to Casa after maternity leave? Not that it really matters this girl I found here is just as good just not as loud as she is. lol

dana said...

like the new furniture and the easter decorations!. cute pic of Connor.

Stephanie said...

I so love the wall color. Those pictures fo Connor in the puddles are too cute. I love the shot with the new lense that was a rocking deal...let me know if you see another one like that!!!