Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hangabur anyone?

Lately, Connor has been lovin' "Hangabur's" (aka hamburgers). It's so cute when he says it, we are even saying that way too! This upcoming weekend we are going to see Todd in KY. We are planning on going to Keeneland which is a smaller version of the Kentucky Derby. Connor has been saying for a month that we are going to see Uncle Todd's horsey. I sure hope Uncle Todd has some kind of horsey when we get there.

An update on the potty training thing. Connor does really well when we go out, but I guess he feels too comfortable at home and he has accidents. I guess at home, it's no big deal to change clothes. Jan said today, he had a bad day...let's hope he gets back on track tomorrow.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love Hangabur's. Such a big boy growing up way to fast. We are going to blink and he will be 4 not just turning 3. Ugh I am feeling the bug... a three year old needs a playmate and not a dog hehe we already have those.