Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rock-a-bye baby...

I talked Chris into a red wall in our house!! He is so used to white walls, I didn't know if he would go for it. I am so excited since it is my favorite color. It's not really red, more of a burgandy. I love it!! I will post finished pictures later. Our furniture should be ready soon. We will finally have somewhat of a trendy house, with new furniture.
Daddy put Connor to work yesterday. Connor insisted on helping so he got to clean the baseboards to we could get started at painting.




This is what I found Connor doing with his Hokey Pokey Tickle Me Elmo today. He was rocking and singing just like Elmo was a baby. I know most kids do this, but Connor is ALL BOY who really only likes to play with his trains, trucks, and legos. Not one for lovin on babies.



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the red can't wait to see more pictures. He is lovey dovey though when it comes to the girls!!

dana said...

love the red can't wait to see the new furniture.