Sunday, February 24, 2008

A few from recent days

This morning we went to pick up Connor and my mom and dad's. My dad went outside and started to make a snowman. I don't think he has EVER made a snowman with us, but it was neat that he did it with the grandkids. The snowman was huge, and completely out of proportion. Huge head, medium body and huge bottom. Crazy just like us. His eyes are made out of pretzels, mouth is celery, and nose is corncob. He turned out pretty cute, and it made for a fun morning!


Last night was the Cystic Fibrosis bowling fund raiser. It was a huge success, the silent auction raised $4,400!! The whole event raised 45-50,000 (Not sure yet!) I guess we will be doing the silent auction next year.

I watched Maggie Friday night while the boys went to the home show and these two had a great time playing. They got along really well and we didn't have any bouts of "mine" until they we both super tired.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That snowman building loks like fun it is so funny how grandpa's act now that they are grandpa's ..those men of our's look like they are posing. I will have to send you a pic of them from last year. Glad the bowling was a success wish I could have been there... I feel so out of the loop with all this darn school...august will be here soon, hopefully!

Amanda said...

Ahh look at that snow. Parker keeps asking when it's going to snow here. Lol we just keep getting rain but hopefully tonight we'll get some.