Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A big ole basket!




Well, this is a picture I took of the scrapbooking basket I made up for the auction this weekend. I forgot to take it before it was wrapped and buried by other baskets, so ignore the bad pic. I am pleased with the way it turned out. Hope it raises a decent amount of money.
The eclipse looked pretty cool tonight so I decided to bust out my new tripod. Well, I don't have the right lens and frankly it was too darn cold outside to mess with the settings so I didn't get any pictures. I guess the next thing on my list should be a photography class. I think it would help me out a bit.


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

A class is always a good investment or you can try a book they can help out too! the basket looks great hopefully I can make it saturday to bid on some of the stuff but won't be there all night since ucky school has to intrude, I am so out of the loop

Amanda said...

Wow thats a whole lotta scrapbooking stuff!

Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson is an excellent book also check out ilovephotography.com and join the message boards...I don't participate in them just yet but have gained A LOT of knowledge there...it's even more addicting than SJ in my opinion.

dana said...

for some reason my comments never post,hmmm. like the basket, looking forward to Saturday night, i am getting cabin fever bad!