Saturday, March 8, 2008

Chris is in Kentucky

Chris has to go to Kentucky this weekend to help Todd move. I guess I just take advantage of being around him so much with us working together. I can't sleep when he's not here. Connor didn't want to get out of bed from his nap because daddy wasn't home to get him up. I know he will be home tomorrow, but it's tough when we are basically inseparable. Amanda, I can't imagine what you are going through with Bill being gone for five weeks. I guess those boys of yours are really keeping you busy.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

It really stinks when they are gone but you are glad to have them back home too!!

Amanda said...

It does stink doesn't it. Bill surprised us however Thursday night by coming home. We had a great weekend just hanging out as a family. I actually slept really good for 2 of the 3 nights too. Cole was up A LOT Saturday night though.

dana said...

its amazing how much you realize you miss them when they are gone for long periods of time.