Monday, July 20, 2009

HOLY COW!!!












I'm updating my blog with pictures!!!! We have been super busy lately and I've not been feeling very well with my herniated disc...the pain gets worse everyday and I am to start with injections tomorrow. I pray that it will work without surgery. I can't believe July is almost over, the summer is FLYING by...we have not spent much time in the pool because it hurts to get in and out of the pool, so I find no relief from it. We are on vacation in two weeks and as of right now, we are not going anywhere. If all goes well and I can sit in the car, we may go to Myrtle Beach. Not sure at this point!!!

As most of you know, my grandmother passed away last month and lately, I've had some really intense questions from Connor about Grandma. He wants to know how she got to Heaven, what God eats, is she really okay and can she talk again? He also told me that God was his favorite "guy" because he is taking care of Great-Grandma. The one thing he said that blew me off my feet was that he said, when he is a great-grandpa, he will go to Heaven too....the though process of the child and where his mond goes! He is asking all of the questions that we as adults have about death and are unsure of the answers.










1 comment:

dana said...

slip and slide looks awesome, what is it with the death questions? love the pictures.