Monday, September 1, 2008

Back from camping

So we went camping this weekend and had a great time. The weather was nice, a bit humid, but no rain, which was awesome! I love our new camper. It's like living in the Hilton!! Brian, Steph, and Maggie came out Saturday and visited. They stayed all night and I am totally impressed with Stephanie. Hopefully they will come back again. Next time we need to have more for Brian to do, because I know he gets bored sitting by the campfire. I will post pics of the new camper tomorrow. I swear I get lazy getting the camera and cord out to download the pictures.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I impressed myself I only got 2 bites the whole time I was there which is wonderful. I am hoping we will have a free weekend to come back and camp again. Seems life just keeps getting more and more busy these days.

dana said...

glad you enjoyed your weekend, hope you have many more!