Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HAPPY B-DAY CONNOR!

My baby turned three today. It seems like yesterday that I was going thru labor, but on the other hand, I have a hard time remembering all of it. I have lots of pictures to upload, I will try to do so soon. I am whooped, so I am off to bed.

On another note, I weighed in last night and to my disbelief I gained 3 pounds in 2 weeks. I have been having a terrible time with the weight loss. It's just too easy to not cook healthy. Stress from work has been driving me mad, I haven't been sleeping, and I have terrible acne. (I have NEVER had a problem with acne before, now as I approach 30, it appears!) For those of you whom I work with, you mad have noticed my crabbiness!!

I have made it a goal to get moving. Last night I worked out on the elliptical for 1 hour. Tonight the same with 10 minutes of arms. Let's all pray I keep up with it. I need to start feeling better again.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Connor!! Mommy you can do it. I am so proud that you haven't tried to divorce weight watchers. I need you there!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! I know it is hard but it is all up to you, WE need to make an incentive for us, like a massage or facial after so many lbs or something like that!!!

dana said...

great job on the workouts, when i get released we can do Saturday am's again. hope the workouts help with sleeping, that is bad when you aren't sleeping it makes everything worse.