Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A day at the zoo!

Connor and Marisa were VERY good. We had no issues at all, which made it wonderful. It was HOT, but we survived. All of the animals were out, which was nice. Usually, we miss something. We saw the baby tiger, baby giraffe, and baby elephant. I think there were a few others also. Our vacation is half over. Boo Hoo... We haven't really done too much, just hung out. I have read a couple of books, which is nice because I don't really get to do that very often. Chris finished laying the pavers on Saturday, but hasn't done anything since. We got off work at 2:00 on Friday and he put me to work. I didn't do anything after that though...still on strike while on vacation.





2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you all had fun wish we could have gone along. I can't wait till sunday at 3!! See you friday for sure!

Amanda said...

Looks like fun! I hope your enjoying your vacay. Doesn't it seem like they go so fast, but yet a work week can drag on forever?!